MiG-25 "Foxbat-G" and Su-15MP "Mantra"

Started by 63cpe, February 11, 2017, 02:26:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

63cpe

Thread revival! Finally finished and made beauty pics....

IMG_4839 by Buddy Holly, on Flickr
IMG_4840 by Buddy Holly, on Flickr
IMG_4841 by Buddy Holly, on Flickr
IMG_4842 by Buddy Holly, on Flickr
IMG_4843 by Buddy Holly, on Flickr
IMG_4845 by Buddy Holly, on Flickr
IMG_4845 by Buddy Holly, on Flickr
IMG_4847 by Buddy Holly, on Flickr

More pictures here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/jetsonsspecial/albums/72157680886216206

Cheers,
David aka 63cpe

TheChronicOne

:bow: :drink: :cheers: :party: :cheers:

Outstanding!!!  I love the camo on there and the modifications are all very well done and look great! 

Is it too late to vote in the poll!?   ;D   Anyway, better late than never!  It's always a bit sad when I see a build come to a halt and never hear anything of it ever again. Thread dies and .. poof.  So good job pressing on and not throwing in the towel.
-Sprues McDuck-

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

zenrat

:bow: :bow: :cheers: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:wub:

Both gorgeous.  I'm tempted to put them in the Cold War GB poll*...  ;D

*before anyone starts worrying, I won't.  But the temptation is very great.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

63cpe

Thank you gentlemen and thanks Fred,

You know timing is everyting. I'll just build that slow, it's just in time for another, suitable GB......if only four GB's later :rolleyes:

Cheers!
David

philp

I might have missed these if they weren't nominated for Whiffies and that would have been a shame.

While both are very nice the Mig-25 just really speaks to me between the smoothness of the wing transplant to the gorgeous camo and the heavy bomb load.  Just perfect.
Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

Ed S

Interesting and well done. I like both.

We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

Logan Hartke

That is gorgeous. That's one of my favorite paint schemes and you've really done it justice. Fantastic job.

Cheers,

Logan