Javelin Engineering Turbocat Aero-home

Started by zenrat, January 18, 2017, 01:29:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zenrat

Javelin Engineering Turbocat Puts Aero-Home Leisure Living Within Every Family's Reach

Get new excitement, new enjoyment, new comforts, new luxury while travelling the free skies of Victoria.  Travel independently with a Javelin Engineering Turbocat Aero-Home, the sales leader.

Turbocat 1 1 by Fred Maillardet, on Flickr

Fly when you want, where you want, as you want...with every convenience and comfort of your own home.   It's the free and easy way to travel...to go hunting, fishing, touring, or for leisurely retirement living.

Turbocat 1 9 by Fred Maillardet, on Flickr

Here are just a few Turbocat leisure living features:
    1.     Amphibious capability vastly expands the choice of landing sites
    2.     Rolls Royce AE2100 turboprops provide power with economy at world class sound and emission levels
    3.     Multi zone climate control
    4.     Fully equipped galley
    5.     Hot and cold running water
    6.     Shower and lavatory
    7.     Flush toilet with waste holding tank
    8.     Wall-to-wall carpeting
    9.     Sun lounge with leather upholstered 360 degree swiveling recliners
    10.   Thoroughly overhauled, rebuilt, re-sparred and updated Consolidated PBY-5A Catalina airframe with 5-year, 80,000 km warranty
    11.   Four-way adjustable bucket seats for pilot and co-pilot

Turbocat 1 11 by Fred Maillardet, on Flickr

By day or night a Javelin Engineering Turbocat Aero-home is a luxury traveling lodge...a fun place to lounge and watch the world fly by.  Nap-time can come and go as the family travels at cruising altitude.  Mothers and grandmothers handle a Turbocat with ease, enjoy taking their turn at the controls.  There is no problem – Turbocats have automatic pilot.  Powerful engines melt away the kilometers.

Turbocat 11 by Fred Maillardet, on Flickr

Go with Javelin Engineering – Victoria's largest Aero-home manufacturer with more than 200 dealers nationwide.

TURBOCAT IS WORTH WAITING FOR!

With apologies to Winnebago.

The Model:

Academy 1/72 Consolidated PBY-5A Catalina with resin nacelles from an Ozmods C-130J conversion set.
Airfix Fairey Rotodyne props.

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Rheged

"If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you....."
It  means that you read  the instruction sheet

Hobbes

63cpe

I'm ........in............awe.......... :wub:

Strinking paint job......just awesome!

:thumbsup:

David

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

PR19_Kit

Ok, I'm sold.

When can I take delivery of one? Will it land OK on the Severn with the tide out? Can I moor it in Lydney Harbour?  ;D
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

comrade harps

Can you land it on the Yarra or on the Merri at Cup time?

:wub: :thumbsup:
Whatever.

rickshaw

Quote from: comrade harps on January 18, 2017, 03:39:14 AM
Can you land it on the Yarra?

As the Yarra is reputed to be the only river in the world with a reverse silting level (all it's silt is at the surface, not the bottom), you'd need to do that with the wheels down!   :thumbsup:
How to reduce carbon emissions - Tip #1 - Walk to the Bar for drinks.

DogfighterZen

"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

Librarian

...and another stunning work of art :wub: Almost missed this one 'cos I saw Javelin in the title (where's the imogee for yawn?).  :thumbsup:

My Dad said the other day that what we do is not art :o. Should see the stuff he puts on his walls (where's the imogee for pi**ing myself laughing?).

Scooterman

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

KiwiZac

Zac in NZ
#avgeek, modelbuilder, photographer, writer. Callsign: "HANDBAG"
https://linktr.ee/zacyates

jcf

Noice.  :thumbsup:

Are the frame-less bubbles available as an option?  ;)

kerick

" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise