Author Topic: FW 190 ARII and Halifax  (Read 6014 times)

Offline dumaniac

• Full scale Arrow in basement
Re: FW 190 ARII and Halifax
« Reply #90 on: July 02, 2017, 01:34:40 am »
Hey Allan

where do you store your images to put on your whatif stories - I see some static about photobucket

re the weather. Yeah it can be cold at night but the clear blue skies are really beaut.  Air brush time is a bit short though. Such is life.  Usually the summers are not stinkers in the highlands.

Bernie

Offline zenrat

• Needs A Life Outside What-If
  • OH&S Professional. With the scars to prove it.
« Reply #91 on: July 02, 2017, 03:41:40 am »
Note to Americans and other foreigners - Read the above few posts and remember them should you ever travel to Australia during our winter.  I get fed up with lending visitors clothes.

However, despite the aforementioned low temperatures I guarantee that if you walk the streets of any Australian town tomorrow then within 10 minutes you will see at least one bloke in shorts.
Fred

Another ill conceived, poorly thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries

Never underestimate the stupidity of humanity.  Robert A Heinlein

Offline NARSES2

• Nick was always on his mind - just ask the Pet Shop Boys
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #92 on: July 02, 2017, 07:50:58 am »
Note to Americans and other foreigners - Read the above few posts and remember them should you ever travel to Australia during our winter.  I get fed up with lending visitors clothes.

However, despite the aforementioned low temperatures I guarantee that if you walk the streets of any Australian town tomorrow then within 10 minutes you will see at least one bloke in shorts.

In the U.K. Postmen seem to wear shorts all year round. I think they have a competition in each sorting/delivery office ?  :rolleyes:
Decals my @r$e!

Offline PR19_Kit

• Closeted Take That fan
  • What-IF SIG
  • Whiffing since the 70s
« Reply #93 on: July 02, 2017, 10:53:29 am »

In the U.K. Postmen seem to wear shorts all year round. I think they have a competition in each sorting/delivery office ?  :rolleyes:

And the postladies too.  ;D ;D ;) ;)
Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Offline Allan

• Has some serious woodgrain
« Reply #94 on: July 02, 2017, 05:02:16 pm »
photobucket, Bernie, and so far it hasn't given me any grief
Brisbane's minimum was our maximum the other day

Offline zenrat

• OH&S Professional. With the scars to prove it.
« Reply #95 on: July 03, 2017, 02:11:51 am »
As most of our posties ride motorbikes very few of them wear shorts.
Fred

Another ill conceived, poorly thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries

Never underestimate the stupidity of humanity.  Robert A Heinlein