QA-4A Skyhawk or Scooterman builds a Scooter!

Started by Scooterman, November 25, 2016, 02:29:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scooterman

1/72 Fujimi A-4B backdated to an A, decals from kit and bin.  Tamiya paints all around.

TheChronicOne

-Sprues McDuck-

zenrat

Fabulous.  The always look better to me without the hump.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

comrade harps

Whatever.

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Captain Canada

Oh my that's just gorgeous Brad ! Great job on that one. Love the look, that nose  :wub: What was involved in back dating her ?

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

kerick

" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

loupgarou

Owing to the current financial difficulties, the light at the end of the tunnel will be turned off until further notice.

Scooterman

Quote from: Captain Canada on November 26, 2016, 08:10:29 AM
What was involved in back dating her ?

Removed refueling probe, filled in rudder ribs to a smooth profile and removed a few air scoops.  It's not totally right.  The nav lights on As and Bs were circular in shape and inboard of the tips, but couldn't be assed to fix that.

Dork the kit slayer

Im pink therefore Im Spam...and not allowed out without an adult    

http://plasticnostalgia.blogspot.co.uk/

DogfighterZen

"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

KJ_Lesnick

That being said, I'd like to remind everybody in a manner reminiscent of the SNL bit on Julian Assange, that no matter how I die: It was murder (even if there was a suicide note or a video of me peacefully dying in my sleep); should I be framed for a criminal offense or disappear, you know to blame.