Author Topic: 2016 One Week Build - The Rules  (Read 2442 times)

Online Weaver

• I'm either dumb or evil - you decide.....
  • What-IF SIG
  • Needs A Life Outside What-If
Re: 2016 One Week Build - The Rules
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2016, 02:29:54 pm »
Just to clarify matters, I didn't misunderstand NARSES2's use of time notation, it was more that I suspected he may have made a typo and put 'Friday' instead of 'Saturday'.
Neophyte: Is Eris true?
Malaclypse the Younger: Everything is true.
Neo: Even false things?
MtY: Even false things are true.
Neo: How can that be?
MtY: I don't know man, I didn't do it.
Principia Discordia

Twitter: @hws5mp
www.minds.com: @HaroldWeaverSmith

Offline zenrat

• Not on the rug, man!
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2016, 05:12:49 am »
I get it.
Chris lives within the Croydon vortex where normal temporal flow is distorted by the presence of the large tachyon sump* buried deep under what was British Rail's Southern House.
This plasticises time meaning what we call a week can last anything up to 3 years depending on ones distance from the epicentre.
I used to work in Southern House and can attest that it felt like it took years to get the simplest task done...

*where else would you dump all that waste time generated by 49 years of late running & delays?
« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 05:14:41 am by zenrat »
Fred

Let's make Victoria great again.

Another ill conceived, poorly thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

https://www.wunderground.com/personal-weather-station/dashboard?ID=IMELBOUR261

Online Weaver

• I'm either dumb or evil - you decide.....
  • What-IF SIG
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2016, 06:17:23 am »
I get it.
Chris lives within the Croydon vortex where normal temporal flow is distorted by the presence of the large tachyon sump* buried deep under what was British Rail's Southern House.
This plasticises time meaning what we call a week can last anything up to 3 years depending on ones distance from the epicentre.
I used to work in Southern House and can attest that it felt like it took years to get the simplest task done...

*where else would you dump all that waste time generated by 49 years of late running & delays?

I believe NASA has a team looking at British Rail's legacy now, the idea being that the radical decoupling of distance travelled and time taken that they seemed to achieve might contain within it the seeds of a faster-than-light drive.
Neophyte: Is Eris true?
Malaclypse the Younger: Everything is true.
Neo: Even false things?
MtY: Even false things are true.
Neo: How can that be?
MtY: I don't know man, I didn't do it.
Principia Discordia

Twitter: @hws5mp
www.minds.com: @HaroldWeaverSmith

Offline PR19_Kit

• Closeted Take That fan
  • What-IF SIG
  • Whiffing since the 70s
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2016, 04:54:20 pm »
I get it.

I believe NASA has a team looking at British Rail's legacy now, the idea being that the radical decoupling of distance travelled and time taken that they seemed to achieve might contain within it the seeds of a faster-than-light drive.

BR's Advanced Project Division, the bit I worked for, wasn't called 'Advanced' for nothing you know.  ;D

Remember this, mentioned more than once before on here?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4801928.stm

The Charles Frederick mentioned in the last line was in APD too............  :o
Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit