GROUP BUILDS > The Cold War GB

Cold War GB The Rules EXTENDED TO 17.04.2016

(1/25) > >>

NARSES2:
Right here are Cold War GB rules which hopefully the maximum number of people have seen and already and we can go ahead with them as is.

The Moderators for this GB will be Weaver and Crudebuteffective, thanks gents  :thumbsup:

I will set the actual GB thread up nearer the start date once we have agreed a set of rules.

Chris

Proposed rules :

1. The GB runs from the 2nd January 2016 till midnight of 3rd April 2016 . Extensions may well be considered dependent on the bribe amount.

EDIT:
An extension of two weeks has been granted.
The GB will now finish at midnight on Sunday 17th April 2016.  
2.  The GB covers the period from 5/3/1946 (Churchill's Iron Curtain speech) until 9/11/89 (the fall of the Berlin Wall)

3. You can choose to depict any real nation or alliance of nations which existed during the real Cold War (including neutral countries that were affected by it but not part of either bloc). Alternatively, you can choose to depict any fictional nation/alliance your imagination can come up with, as long as it falls within the broad theme of a global capitalist vs communist confrontation that lasts from the end of WWII until the early 1990s.

4. The GB welcomes models, profiles and stories and anything else your fertile minds can think of.

5. Models already started are allowed as long as major building work has not started before the GB begins.

6. There is no rule 6, never EVER ask about rule 6

7. Finished models and profiles to be posted (with picture and link to build thread) in the finished builds thread within the overall GB thread in this Board. Please do not post comments in the finished builds thread.

8.  Have FUN  

9. If you want to comment on a build profile/model, please do that in the model/profile threads and NOT in the completed build/profiles threads, if a comment is made in the completed build threads, they will be moved by the mods.

10. Please remember that our two moderators need to communicate so on occasions they may have to consult with each other before answering your questions. So please allow them 18/24 hours or so.

11. Next GB will be the One Week Build, but we will have the 2016 Poll in early 2016

rickshaw:
Looks good to me, Chris.

Nils:
seems good to me  :thumbsup:

sandiego89:
Sounds quite reasonable. Personally I would leave out fictional countries, but not a big deal. Leaves plenty of space for creativity.

Bungle:
Not sure about Rule 6.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version