Author Topic: Moments of Zen  (Read 45556 times)

Offline kerick

• Needs A Life Outside What-If
Re: Moments of Zen
« Reply #810 on: April 15, 2019, 07:13:52 am »
Good luck! Iím still recovering from hip replacement surgery from back in September. I canít imagine how painful broken ribs would be. Hang in there!
There's someone in my head, but it's not me!

Offline DogfighterZen

• Bmx, music and whif junkie
« Reply #811 on: April 15, 2019, 10:45:33 am »
Good luck! Iím still recovering from hip replacement surgery from back in September. I canít imagine how painful broken ribs would be. Hang in there!

:o Oh brother... that's a much more serious condition, Ken. I'm holding up ok, the pain is not constant, i just try to push it to a corner of my mind and it's tolerable. Your condition must be much harder to live with than a couple of cracked ribs so i hope it doesn't take much longer for you to heal up.
Wishes of a speedy recovery for you, mate!  :thumbsup:

:cheers:
"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

Offline kerick

« Reply #812 on: April 15, 2019, 06:32:03 pm »

:o Oh brother... that's a much more serious condition, Ken. I'm holding up ok, the pain is not constant, i just try to push it to a corner of my mind and it's tolerable. Your condition must be much harder to live with than a couple of cracked ribs so i hope it doesn't take much longer for you to heal up.
Wishes of a speedy recovery for you, mate!  :thumbsup:

:cheers:

Actually not that bad. Its just taking longer to get all the way back to normal than I expected. Everyone says knee replacement is much more difficult. At least breathing hasn't been any trouble.
Just take your time and don't reinjure yourself and you'll be better soon!

Offline DogfighterZen

• Bmx, music and whif junkie
« Reply #813 on: April 16, 2019, 03:15:30 am »
Actually not that bad. Its just taking longer to get all the way back to normal than I expected. Everyone says knee replacement is much more difficult. At least breathing hasn't been any trouble.
Just take your time and don't reinjure yourself and you'll be better soon!

I will! :thumbsup: Yesterday, the Doc said that it's healing up well cause the bones are joined but there's an inflammation on the surrounding muscles so i still have to take pills for that. Anyway, i'm doing well, just the occasional sting in the ribs when i move faster or when i cough so, it shouldn't take too long to get back in shape.
But there's more bad news in my household... had it confirmed by xrays last Sunday, my 9 months old pup has hip dysplasia on both of his hind legs, although the left is worse... :angry:
My boxer Buda had that too... i can't stand to se the poor animal in pain so he'll probably need surgery to remove the head of the femur bone so the pain stops but i'll have to see how he holds up as he grows and puts on weight. Very sad for my pup cause it means he'll always have limitations because of this and i have to keep him from running wild with no leash on, i have to control him at all times.
O top of that, Milady is also sick because of her allergies... 
Not a good phase for us at the moment... :banghead:
"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

Offline kerick

« Reply #814 on: April 16, 2019, 04:04:00 am »
My wife is allergic to everything so I know what she is going through. Hang in there!

Offline NARSES2

• Nick was always on his mind - just ask the Pet Shop Boys
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #815 on: April 16, 2019, 05:44:13 am »
Look at it on the basis that you are getting all the c**p out of the way at once.

Hope everything brightens up for all of you fairly soon.
Decals my @r$e!

Offline TheChronicOne

• -Sprues McDuck-
« Reply #816 on: April 16, 2019, 09:29:39 am »
Yeah!!!   Maybe with it all hitting at once, the rest of the year (and summer, most importantly) will be less problematic. Here's hoping! All y'all be feelin better soon.
-Sprues McDuck-