Author Topic: Steel Penguins braying  (Read 71152 times)

Offline Steel Penguin

• What-IF SIG
  • Needs A Life Outside What-If
Re: Steel Penguins braying
« Reply #930 on: March 25, 2019, 03:28:48 am »
a model finished !!

one of the ground zero games UN space command deep range explorers  ( very small scale starship)  the UNSC Ian M banks,  to go with the other 2 I have the UNSC Nation, and the UNSC Aaronovitch, the class are all named after sci fi writers, so if I ever see any others, ill have to ask the owners, just so I can gauge there reading tastes.
 https://shop.groundzerogames.co.uk/full-thrust-starships/unsc/ft-1115.html   for a bare metal pic, to give an idea of size the base is 25mm across

1 figure

im also having a go at quick repaints on the second hand stuff I got at the start of the year,   a crane / recovery tank from old crow, and the light apc that goes with the ex GZG dropship   both 25mm wargames scale, so olive body metal derail and ID numbers, should give a quick turn round and the satisfaction of finishing summit   :thumbsup:

Redone 19/08/15  the things you learn, give your mind the wings to fly, and the chains to hold yourself steady added 07/10/18   take off and nuke the site form orbit, nope, time for the real thing, CAM and gridfire, call special circumstances.   wow, its like freefalling into the Geofront

Offline Steel Penguin

• What-IF SIG
  • Needs A Life Outside What-If
Re: Steel Penguins braying
« Reply #931 on: March 25, 2019, 07:35:16 am »
both the apc and crane are done and varnished as well  :thumbsup:

1 figure 2 models
Redone 19/08/15  the things you learn, give your mind the wings to fly, and the chains to hold yourself steady added 07/10/18   take off and nuke the site form orbit, nope, time for the real thing, CAM and gridfire, call special circumstances.   wow, its like freefalling into the Geofront