Author Topic: Roden  (Read 10360 times)

Offline Mossie

• Twiglet doctor
  • What-IF SIG
  • Needs A Life Outside What-If
  • Don't laugh at his mule
Re: Roden
« Reply #90 on: March 27, 2019, 04:40:29 pm »
In 1/72 a LGOC Type B bus in civvy and Ole Bill bus versions.

Also a Vomag 8 LR Lkw truck to add to the bus and mobile flak models already out.
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Offline zenrat

• What Would Deadpool Do?
« Reply #91 on: March 28, 2019, 02:20:53 am »
Its too much to hope the Packard is in 1/25.  It'd make an awesome lowrider or leadsled.
Fred

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

"...the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.

Offline Mossie

• Twiglet doctor
  • What-IF SIG
  • Don't laugh at his mule
« Reply #92 on: March 28, 2019, 07:58:54 am »
From Roden, yes, but I'm a big believer that there should be more crossover kits in 1/24-1/25.  It's been in 1/35 for a while, civvy subjects with some decals and a few extras that can be dressed up as a military kit.  That way you've got the option of either in a diorama.  I'm sure something like the Packard would sell well in the bigger scale.  Hopefully if the Roden kit sells well it might pique someones interest, like Moebius.
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Offline NARSES2

• Nick was always on his mind - just ask the Pet Shop Boys
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #93 on: March 30, 2019, 03:40:52 am »

A BL 8 inch Howitzer Mk.Vi for it to tow:
https://www.hannants.co.uk/product/ROD813

I like the look of that. I've built a few 1/72 WWI Heavies for a mate of mine who was researching his grandad's time in the RGA during WW!. Be nice to go up a size.
Decals my @r$e!