ladybug & Leclerc, red : hybrid aircraft/animals e.a.

Started by ericr, April 21, 2013, 12:04:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steelpillow

Even has the spinnerette at the back for the spider silk. Imaging waking up to that hanging down from the ceiling lampshade one morning!

You know, a CGI animation of some of eric's critters going about their daily business would be rather wonderful.
Cheers.

ericr

the other side of the mygale, with many eyes, and parts from a Kiowa helicopter :

steelpillow

Cheers.

Tophe

[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

scooter

Quote from: ericr on January 31, 2018, 09:54:04 AM

I had this tentacle in my stash for some time ... it required a special peak in inspiration, which fell upon this PZL39

Should have been a shade of green...  :wacko:
The F-106- 26 December 1956 to 8 August 1988
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

My dA page: Scooternjng

steelpillow

Quote from: scooter on February 09, 2018, 03:22:07 AM
Quote from: ericr on January 31, 2018, 09:54:04 AM
I had this tentacle in my stash for some time ... it required a special peak in inspiration, which fell upon this PZL39
Should have been a shade of green...  :wacko:

Well, really it should adapt to the background colour and texture to camouflage itself. Shame they don't make active paint.

Clearly a predator that cruises low above the sea floor, looking for prey to attack.

The male is called a "fighter" while the female, a "bomber", lays eggs. Sadly, like all cephalopods, once monopodus Wilkus has reproduced, it dies.
Cheers.

Tophe

camouflage is common for aircraft but more rare among animals, sometimes animals wear bright colours to seduce, you know.

ericr

ericr

something else : remainders of the day

from older projects, I had a fuselage of an An-2, and sails from a Sinagot
(as well as bits for the front and tail, and wheel from a Fokker Dr.1 and a Me262 ...)

They do fit together into a sailing car :

PR19_Kit

Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

TheChronicOne

-Sprues McDuck-

Tophe

jcf

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..