Author Topic: Nils's WHIF activity blog  (Read 63355 times)

Offline Old Wombat

• Needs A Life Outside What-If
  • Armour: The Gods of War love it!
Re: Nils's WHIF activity blog
« Reply #615 on: December 10, 2018, 04:55:43 pm »
 :thumbsup:
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

Offline Nils

• Belgium's "Iceman"
  • Za Rodina!!!
« Reply #616 on: January 11, 2019, 07:58:36 am »
Blog Entry #251

First blog entry of the new year, so lets get started on this update  :mellow:

before starting new builds, im gonna start clearing out the fridge.
first to be put on the table is a pair of 1/144 Hawker Tempest Mk.V's (1 RW RAF built OOB, the other a Soviet lend/lease machine).
aside from that, the 3 1/144 Super Hornets that have been gathering dust for the past 2 years are also back on the bench.
also in final stages of construction is a 1/144 Airbus A400M, awaiting decals before final assembly can begin.
other project that are awaiting decals are (all 1/144) a Bordurian Bf109e, Ju-87D and Belgian Hawker Hurricane Mk.I.

Decals for the next project, a 1/72 Mig-21MF Fishbed of the Khemed Air Force, is now done, these will be printed out at the earliest convenience. aside from this, im planning to dust of some other WIP builds to take up in between paintworks. i have some Luft'46 models in the WIP pile that are starving for attention, so im gonna see witch ones can be taken up to the bench.

thats about it for this update, i havent found much time to do more lately, hopefully the next update will bring more news.

more soon...
on the bench:

-all kinds of things.

Offline ChernayaAkula

• Deutscher Meister 2011 & 2012 - BVB 09!
« Reply #617 on: January 13, 2019, 01:41:51 pm »
<...> next project, a 1/72 Mig-21MF Fishbed of the Khemed Air Force <...>

Cool! :thumbsup:
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

Offline Nils

• Belgium's "Iceman"
  • Za Rodina!!!
« Reply #618 on: February 01, 2019, 07:30:07 am »
Blog Entry #252

been stuck at home with the flu for the past 2 days, so the ideal time to keep myself busy with some building time  :mellow:

last week, the 1/144 Airbus A400M has left the bench and onto the shelves. with this gone the workbench is finally clearing up.
the next project to come out of the fridge and waaiting completion, is a Luft'46 themed model, a revell 1/144 Tu-95 Bear-D, being converted to a Luftwaffe transatlantic bomber (redesignated Junkers Ju-289). i started this one about a year ago, but has been gathering dust for quite some time. im building this one allong with another OOB revell Tu-95, for the Cold War GB over on KG144.

with some of these project now nearly done, space is finally clearing up for future builds. im thinking of taking on a few civilian themed models. but first, im planning on doing some stash management this weekend, as the stash has reached almost maximum capacity, im planning on getting rid and selling some surplus kits, looking at older outdated kits and off-scale kits and themes.

more soon...
on the bench:

-all kinds of things.

Offline TheChronicOne

• -Sprues McDuck-
« Reply #619 on: February 02, 2019, 07:30:36 am »
Feel better soon!!! That flu stuff is the pits!

Bomber sounds awesome.
-Sprues McDuck-