WHIFS from other forums

Started by Spey_Phantom, January 23, 2012, 09:06:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChernayaAkula

Nah, no need for wheels or floats. That's obviously a zeppelin-borne fighter.  :wacko: There's some arrestor gear stowed ahead of the canopy to catch a trapeze on the belly of the zeppelin.

Have a look at this video containing footage from the Crimson Skies PC game (from around 9:00 onward): LINK!
Can't find a video of the start. Basically, they just let them drop through a hatch and let gravity do the rest.  ;D
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

Captain Canada

Cool video looks like a neat game !

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

perttime

Quote from: Captain Canada on June 20, 2016, 04:26:26 PM
Cool video looks like a neat game !

:cheers:
Crimson Skies is great fun, even just using the keyboard for control. A good joystick should help with situational awareness and precision...

chrisonord

I used to have that game on the X box about 12 years ago, the only game I could play without making me suffer from Nausea. Plus I was bed bound at the time, with a broken back, leg and hip., so made it fun just being able to see the screen properly.
Chris.
The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!

zenrat

Geez, serious injuries.  What happened?
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Captain Canada

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

chrisonord

Quote from: zenrat on June 22, 2016, 02:10:19 AM
Geez, serious injuries.  What happened?

I was stationary in a filter lane on my motorbike, when an elderly woman veered into me and hit me head on at over 35 mph. I have ridden all over the world, and in some pretty hairy places, with not a scathe, and I got splatted right outside my house. :rolleyes:
Chris

zenrat

Don't they say most accidents happen code to home?
All OK now?  Do you still ride?
Fred

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

chrisonord

Quote from: zenrat on June 23, 2016, 02:53:07 AM
Don't they say most accidents happen code to home?
All OK now?  Do you still ride?

I still suffer the consequences of the accident, I am not as ambulant as I should be and I can't ride a bicycle anymore which has gutted me. But, I still ride my motorbike, people ask me that and I tell them it wasn't my fault or the bikes fault so I carry on riding.It's in the blood.
Chris. 

zenrat

Fred

Captain Canada

Now that looks good ! Somehow makes it look like a big powerful beast. Or more powerful  :thumbsup:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

NARSES2

Quote from: Captain Canada on July 15, 2016, 06:33:43 AM
Somehow makes it look like a big powerful beast. Or more powerful  :thumbsup:

I know what you mean Capt and the scheme is not to far off either, see the Stuka in my blog post
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

FAR148

reddfoxx