Author Topic: Shark's or Tiger's Mouth Markings  (Read 91179 times)

Online TheChronicOne

• Needs A Life Outside What-If
  • -Sprues McDuck-
Re: Shark's or Tiger's Mouth Markings
« Reply #450 on: December 06, 2017, 06:48:11 pm »
Nice... thanks for the tip!  I won't turn down a nicely priced Hase kit if I see it but will try to get this Heller one to actually build. I see a couple on eBay in the Thunderbirds livery. Not too terribly priced but too rich for my blood. Thus ensues another level of "the hunt." Eventually I'll snag one either cheap by itself or in the midst of a lot for REAL cheap. . .  :wacko:
-Sprues McDuck-

Offline zenrat

• OH&S Professional. With the scars to prove it.
« Reply #451 on: December 07, 2017, 01:15:23 am »
Yep, 1969 mould.  Very early Hasegawa.
Fred

Another ill conceived, poorly thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries

Never underestimate the stupidity of humanity.  Robert A Heinlein

Offline Mossie

• Twiglet doctor
  • What-IF SIG
  • Don't laugh at his mule
« Reply #452 on: December 07, 2017, 09:07:02 am »
Nice... thanks for the tip!  I won't turn down a nicely priced Hase kit if I see it but will try to get this Heller one to actually build. I see a couple on eBay in the Thunderbirds livery. Not too terribly priced but too rich for my blood. Thus ensues another level of "the hunt." Eventually I'll snag one either cheap by itself or in the midst of a lot for REAL cheap. . .  :wacko:

Adding another one to your list, there's a Sword kit that's more recent that might be easier to pick up, although I believe even that one's oop.
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Online TheChronicOne

• -Sprues McDuck-
« Reply #453 on: December 08, 2017, 05:15:16 am »
Ohh yeah, that's right!! I've seen that a few times in fact. Been waiting for one to be on auction. They're not priced bad but I'm such a cheapo that I'd rather wait around. 
-Sprues McDuck-