Glenn's Current Modeling Projects

Started by Glenn, September 02, 2008, 12:58:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glenn

Last shot of the Tiger before I finish the bodywork.
Glenn

Glenn

The Stug 111 to date. When I bought the long barrel version, I didn't realise it was the wrong version, but that's what 'what if modelling' is all about.....inĂ­t?
Glenn

Old Wombat

M41 StuG - Volkodav will be interested in how this turns out! :thumbsup:
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Glenn

JagdPanther from Band of Brothers.........finished. A couple more photos to follow.
Glenn

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Glenn

The Stug 111....looks better from this angle. Looks much better at present, with the new body covering this one.
Glenn

Glenn

JagdPanther from the rear....and moving away. With this PhotoShop, it comes with Black and White...not just Greyscale. Wonderful!
Glenn

bodgybuilder

Can we bodge it?.......Uh.......Yeah, I think so

zenrat

Looks good in B&W.  Can you tweak the setting a bit to make it look more old fashioned?
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

NARSES2

Glenn

Head on shot...I'd hate to be in a foxhole!
Glenn

NARSES2

Quote from: Glenn on August 24, 2018, 07:00:08 PM

Head on shot...I'd hate to be in a foxhole!
Glenn

Same here. Looks very purposeful.

Glenn

While going through my stash, I viewed these two treasures and thought what they'd look like if mixed............
Glenn

NARSES2

Jet powered Komet or rocket powered Vampire ? Or both ? Interesting thoughts  :thumbsup:

I can remember the Heller Komet, but I don't think it was in that boxing  :unsure: